Friday, January 8, 2010

Apology

As much as I hate to give up on something that I committed to do... This Particular group of story elements really refuse to work together. It is like my brain is an engine and I tried to pour an assortment of bolts, screws, nails, washers, wing nuts, and whatever else I could find, into the hole you stick the oil in and I expected it to work.. In other words, my brain has jammed pretty hard on this story, and I am also finding out that I have less time at work than I thought, and a lot of other (ahem) social obligations...

Part of the problem is that the point of inspiration is gone. By point of inspiration I mean that the point at which I received the idea has long past, aka I thought up a lot of the ideas I was going to put in this system purge a long time ago and now I cannot remember what led me to think them up. Also the point or purpose of those ideas has long past too. So While I may or may not include the random ideas in further writings (I really will try to fit them in somewhere,) I am just going to set a goal to write whatever comes to me as soon as I can. So without further ado.... Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment